Welcome to the Winter Good Things guide! This 20-page resource is full of lists and ideas to inspire and motivate you during the colder months.
This guide covers a range of topics to help you feel your best, including:
- Feelings: Tips on how to process and manage your emotions, as well as resources like the Feeling Wheel and Emotion Sensation to help you better understand and express your feelings.
- Food: From cooking and pantry-stocking ideas to finding joy in the kitchen, plus an "all the time shopping list" plenty of goodness to keep you nourished and satisfied.
- Products: Looking to make your life a little easier or more enjoyable? This mini-gift guide includes suggestions for products that can help, things that bring joy, (as well as tips on how to avoid overspending).
- Curating Inputs: Want to find new movies, TV shows, or books to enjoy? This guide includes recommendations for all three, as well as ideas for curating your inputs for maximum enjoyment.
- Movement: Whether you're looking for enjoyable activities to keep you moving, ways to stay accountable with your fitness, or inspiration for what good looks like, I’ve got you covered.
- Activities: From activities to do with friends to solo pursuits, plenty of ideas to keep you entertained and engaged. (Including some Boston area specific ones)
- Giving: As the end of the year approaches, the guide offers ideas for giving back to your local, national, and global communities, whether through money, time, or effort.
- Rest: Finally, some thoughts on the importance of rest and self care, as well as ideas for physical rest and self nurturing to help you recharge and feel your best.
With so much included, the Winter Good Things guide is sure to have something for everyone. So why wait? Get yours today and start making the most of the winter season!
It's currently "Pay what you want!' which includes FREE (but the suggested price is $7.42)
Need a boost of motivation during the colder months? My Winter Good Things guide has you covered with lists of films, books, and activities to keep you entertained, plus tips for managing your emotions and taking care of yourself.